My third and last textual analysis of digi packs is done on Def Lepard's album 'Hysteria'. I chose to analyise this album as I think it's one of the most interesting ones I have come across; the distorted image and interesting fonts used cause extreme interest when coming across the album, and your eyes would imediately become drawn to it when compared to other CDs. I also find the link to the name of the album 'Hysteria' highly appropriate and adds to the attraction of the album.
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Textual analysises of digipack(3)
My third and last textual analysis of digi packs is done on Def Lepard's album 'Hysteria'. I chose to analyise this album as I think it's one of the most interesting ones I have come across; the distorted image and interesting fonts used cause extreme interest when coming across the album, and your eyes would imediately become drawn to it when compared to other CDs. I also find the link to the name of the album 'Hysteria' highly appropriate and adds to the attraction of the album.
Labels:
Research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment