I did a brief choice so I could easily look back and see what needs to be done, and how much I have to do, in order to plan out y coursework effectively.
A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with the following;
· a cover for its release as part of a digipak (CD/DVD package);
· a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).
I chose to do a music video as I have a very keen interest in music and I hope this experience will help me with my future career in the music industry. I also feel making a music video will be a fun way to do my coursework, as well as being a good challenge for my creative skills.
I think the areas that I will find challenging, is actually shooting the video as I feel I have weak camera skills. Also, I think that I will struggle to find a way in which my concept will fit in with my chosen song.
However, I do feel areas that I will be good in, are deciding on the song and concept as I have a wide range of musical knowledge ranging from the 1940s till modern music. I also already have a lot of potential models who want to be in the video, so I have a wide variety of different people I can use, which widens the concept I can create for my video.
No comments:
Post a Comment