Monday, 27 June 2011

Entry Two

This week I added a separate page to my blog and called it 'music video inspirations', of which I added three music videos i liked and thought would help me in doing my own; these music videos were The End Of The Word by The Cure, The Only Exception by Paramore and No One Knows by Queen Of The Stone Age.
After this, I added another page called 'Digi pact inspirations', and added Florence And The Machine's first albam 'Lungs' to it. I then I went on to my 'Music video inspiration' page and gave reasons for why each of the music videos inspired me and why I liked them. I then went on to my 'digi-pack inspiration page' and did the same for that also.
Then i began work on one of three textual analysises of ancilliary tasks. I did this on pezi, and the CD cover i used was 'Lungs' by Florence + The Machine.
By the end of the week i had completed two; 'Lungs' by Florence + The Machine and 'The Back Room' by Editiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment