I did i location recce so I could work my way through my options and come to a sensible and logical decision without having to faff about on the day of filming. I also made my mum sign a form to say it's okay that i'm filming in the house.
Harefield Canal -I have chosen here to be a possible location for part of my music video as it is a quiet area and the barges and natural setting provide for a romantic feel. I also plan to have a scene which involves the couple walking under a bridge, which this area thankfully provides me.
Woods and lake -I have chosen this particular area of the lake to be a possible location for my music video as there is a place infront of an open space of water which is often filled with ducks; this will be perfect for a scene where i may want my main female character to feed the ducks at sunset.
Pinner park -I have chosen here to be a possible location for part of my music video, as it is a secluded area where rarely anyone comes, which will be good for filming during the day. This will be an excellent location for a picnic scene.
49 Hazedene Drive -I have chosen part of my house to be a possible location for for some of my music video, as i have easy access to it and I am able change the look of it without any hassle or queries. This will be a good area to do a scene of the couple at home.
Harefield Canal -I have chosen here to be a possible location for part of my music video as it is a quiet area and the barges and natural setting provide for a romantic feel. I also plan to have a scene which involves the couple walking under a bridge, which this area thankfully provides me.
Woods and lake -I have chosen this particular area of the lake to be a possible location for my music video as there is a place infront of an open space of water which is often filled with ducks; this will be perfect for a scene where i may want my main female character to feed the ducks at sunset.
Pinner park -I have chosen here to be a possible location for part of my music video, as it is a secluded area where rarely anyone comes, which will be good for filming during the day. This will be an excellent location for a picnic scene.
49 Hazedene Drive -I have chosen part of my house to be a possible location for for some of my music video, as i have easy access to it and I am able change the look of it without any hassle or queries. This will be a good area to do a scene of the couple at home.

Starbucks -I have chosen here to be a possible location for part of my music video as it has a date-like feel to it, and the low lighting looks visually romantic. I may wish to use this location for a date scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment