Monday, 5 September 2011

Holiday diary

During the summer holiday, I went over all the work I had done so far in the previous weeks and improved and expanded on it. This included my brief, resource audit, my story board and my textual analysises.
Also,i did my location recce which is where I took pictures of various locations where I may wish to shoot different scenes of my music video, and underneath each one
explained why I had choosen the areas, and what might be the issues of them.
Towards the end of the holidays i added a 'Poll' to my blog to retain audience feedback from people visiting my it, and help me work out what audiences want from a music video. I asked them three questions which were; 'What feature of a music video do you feel to be most important?', 'Do you prefer music videos to have dialogue within them?' and 'Which of the following do you prefer to see in music videos?'. I made each of them multiple choice questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment