Saturday, 18 February 2012

Entry Twenty Three

This week I feel that I have completely my second draft of my magazine advert to a good standard with just a few minor edits that won't take up too much time that I will do next week.
In relation to my music video I have decided it would be easier to film without Husam and lay the scrap book flat as that way I wont have to worry about the angle he holds it. I printed off the stills from each clip I have chosen and editied however I will film without it first to see if super emposing it will now work better. But I will film it also with the pictures stuck in so I don't waste anymore time waiting to re-film.
Using the previous footage, I exported a draft of my music video so I have a good idea of what it will look like; I posted this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment