Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Entry Thirteen

This week I started filming my music video with Natalie as she is featured in the main part of my music video. This week I filmed two separate scenes at 49 Hazeldene drive with is my main location of my video; I filmed a scene with Natalie and my budgie making sure the colour of her clothes suited the wall colour as well as the cobult blue of the bird. I then went into a bedroom and filmed a scene of her crying on the bed; this will match a particular lyric of the song which is 'crying for the death of her heart'. During this I filmed her on the phone at a high angle as a joke, however after viewing this footage i have decided it will also be suitable to feature in my video.
After each different scene I filmed I made sure Natalie had a change of clothes also making sure there were slight differences in her hair and make up so my video looks realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment