Monday, 11 July 2011

Entry Four

This week I went on to do three textual analysises of Magazine adverts on prezis, and the CDs in which they were advertising were The Killers greatest hits, Tom Petty's new studio album and We are scientists' 'Barbara'.
I also added the music video of 'Gold lion' by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs to my music video inspiration page, and the album covers of The Police's 'Zenyatta Mondatta' and The Clashes 'London Calling' and my reasons for why i liked them and how they inspire me in relation my music video.
I then did a reverse story board on 10 screenshots from the killers 'Mr Brightside' music video in which i explained what was happening in the shot and why it was used in the video.
This week I finally decided on the song i would use for my music video; my chosen song is 'Pictures Of You' By The Cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment